- The machine will exert force in any direction we will ever need. Present calculations provide for 14,500 different adjusting vectors.
- The force will start slowly and get faster until it recoils. It will be a “push-shove” type of force unlike a percussion force.
- The speed of the force can be varied.
- The vertical travel or depth of the adjustment can be varied.
- The force will start on the neck, move the desired distance and recoil completely off the neck.
- The stylus travel can be set to move in a lateral direction at the end of the stroke.
- The lateral direction can be forward (inferior torque) or backwards (superior torque).
- The amount of lateral travel can be varied.
- The stylus will have a setting that will determine a maximum force into the neck regardless of how much vertical travel the machine produces.
- The maximum force can be varied.
To order, call Richard King at 404.625.4438
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery