Basic II - Texas - June 2021
June 5, 2021 - June 6, 2021
Categories: Basic II
SummaryA review of the X-ray procedures presented in the Basic I class, followed by an introduction to the supine leg check, instrumentation, table placement, and hand and instrument adjusting. Note that successful completion of the Basic I seminar is a pre-requisite for attending Basic II.
9am - 6pm Saturday and 8am - 12 noon Sunday.
OutlineClick here to preview the seminar outline.
Registration Fees & Notes
- Registration is $595.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Doctors who have previously attended Basic II can receive a $50 Discount by purchasing a Refresher ticket.
- Student and faculty registration is $395 ($370 with early registration). Please be prepared to show your student of faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- Professional courtesy adjustments and post x-rays are offered for an additional $150.
- Successful completion of the Basic I seminar is a pre-requisite for attending Basic II.