Advanced Pediatric Workshop
November 9, 2019 - November 9, 2019
POSTPONEDWe have postponed the Pediatric seminar due to insufficient registrations. Please complete the form below to let us know of your interest and any preferred dates. We will use this feedback to determine the next class date.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm On Saturday, November 9th. TBD
An introduction to procedures and techniques that are useful for the practice of Pediatric Orthospinology.
You must have Orthogonal training before this seminar.
- Registration is $295.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Student and faculty registration is $195. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- This workshop requires Orthogonal Based Training
- No credit hours are available for this seminar.
- You can earn 15 continuing education hours at the Advanced seminar in Atlanta in September. Georgia chiropractors can earn an additional 5 hours at the Georgia Law and Risk Management seminar offered on the same weekend in September.