Basic I - Clearwater - MARCH 2019
March 2, 2019 - March 3, 2019
Doctors/students are introduced to the X-ray portion of the Grostic Procedure for adjusting the atlas subluxation. Enrollment includes the following items, valued at over $95.00:
- Cervical Analysis Instrument
- Resultant Line Locator
- Orthospinology Protractor
- Resultant Angles Booklet
- Atlas Key Chain
- Registration is $650.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Doctors who have previously attended Basic I can receive a $50 Discount by purchasing a Refresher ticket.
- Student and faculty registration is $425. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- Professional courtesy adjustments and post x-rays are offered for an additional $150.
Remember to bring your book! Everyone will need a copy of Orthospinology Procedures: An Evidence-Based Approach to Spinal Care during the Basic I, Basic II, and Advanced seminars. We have run out of stock, so you'll need to acquire a copy before the class if you don't already have one. The book is available from Amazon here.
Look Who's Coming!
- Bianca Miret
- Lauren Preston
- Chris Canning
- David Zak
- Sara Nelson
- Dr. Brad Eldridge, DC