Pediatric Express Workshop
On February 02, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm On Saturday, February 2nd.
Important! If we do not have a minimum of six registrants by 14 days before the class, the class will be rescheduled. Please keep this in mind when purchasing airline tickets or hotel accommodations.
An introduction to procedures and techniques that are useful for the practice of Pediatric Orthospinology.
- Maximum of 10 registrants per class.
- Registration is $295.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Student and faculty registration is $195. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- This workshop requires Orthogonal Based Training
- No credit hours are available for this seminar.
- You can earn 15 continuing education hours at the Advanced seminar in Atlanta in August. Georgia chiropractors can earn an additional 5 hours at the Georgia Law and Risk Management seminar offered on the same weekend in August.
Look Who's Coming!
- George T. Foedisch