Basic II - Clearwater - JULY 2018
July 7, 2018 - July 8, 2018
SummaryA review of the X-ray procedures presented in the Basic I class, followed by an introduction to the supine leg check, instrumentation, table placement, and hand and instrument adjusting. Note that successful completion of the Basic I seminar is a pre-requisite for attending Basic II.
OutlineClick here to preview the seminar outline.
Registration Fees & Notes
- Registration is $595.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Doctors who have previously attended Basic II can receive a $50 Discount by purchasing a Refresher ticket.
- Student and faculty registration is $395 ($370 with early registration). Please be prepared to show your student of faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- Professional courtesy adjustments and post x-rays are offered for an additional $150.
- Successful completion of the Basic I seminar is a pre-requisite for attending Basic II.
Additional InformationRemember to bring your book! Everyone will need a copy of Orthospinology Procedures: An Evidence-Based Approach to Spinal Care during the Basic I, Basic II, and Advanced seminars. We have run out of stock, so you'll need to acquire a copy before the class if you don't already have one. The book is available from Amazon here.
Look Who's Coming!
- Dustin Ridgway
- Chris Wood
- Polly Hediger
- Lucinda P Burke, DC
- Sophronia Sandifer Stidwell
- Alyse Duffer
- Allison Lon
- Mark Lockhart
- Courtney Sproul