Pediatric Express Workshop
From November 11, 2017 9:00 am until November 11, 2017 4:00 pm
An introduction to procedures and techniques that are useful for the practice of Pediatric Orthospinology.
- Registration is $295.
- Register at least two weeks in advance & receive a $25 Discount
- VIP Members receive an additional $50 Discount
- Student and faculty registration is $195. Please be prepared to show your student or faculty ID when you arrive at the seminar.
- This workshop requires Orthogonal Based Training
- No credit hours are available for this seminar.
- You can earn 15 continuing education hours at the Advanced seminar in Atlanta in August. Georgia chiropractors can earn an additional 5 hours at the Georgia Law and Risk Management seminar offered on the same weekend in August.
Look Who's Coming!
- Omar Clark
- Jason Slagel
- John B. Lancaster
- Chris Sullivan